My Best Cell Phone
I was just wondering at so many cell phones available out in the market. Though I still use Nokia 1100, but that does not stop me imagining the best cell phone for me. After a lot of thoughts on it I have come up with my own specification. So here it goes.
- Good external speakers. Crystal clear sound. And the sound should be loud enough that removes the need for extra addon speakers at any time.
- The mic should be such that it can cut off all the noise in the background(High tech but I think its possible)
- A good camera, around 4Mega pixel one. Also capable of recording movies in DVD Quality.
- Storage capacity of 100GB. Use any means possible. I hardly care.
- Should be small in size...Not any bigger than my Nokia 1100 right now.
- Screen resolution of some 16million colours at least.
- Should have a screen that is big enough almost as big as the whole phone and. Better if its extensible by opening the panel outwards.
- Keypad with keys like a normal keyboard unlike usual phones.
- Ability to introduce sounds of my own choice...Like faking a situation of being in traffic and still being in comforts of our own home.
- Run Firefox browser with all my faverite extensions.
- A fingerprint recognition system which will allow access to all my data in a sercure manner. Like if my cell phone gets stolen then others should not be able to use it at all.
- In fact it should have a protection system so that if my cell gets stolen, I can get the location of the user who is currently using and I would be able to retreve my ultra costly cell.
- Superfast 3G connectivity to Internet for all my browsing needs.
- Allow me to have GAIM like chat program so that I can always keep in touch with my pals.
- I dont think I need to mention things like IR or Bluetooth. But it would be great if WiFi or WiMax if built into it. I would just be all too amazing to have things that way.
- SIP facility will be the biggest bonus of all.